Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CHEW

I've been neglecting this blog I feel. It's been a busy and pretty rough past few weeks. Anyway, as I said in an earlier post I took some pics for CHEW the magazine (much thanks to white boy Richard Cole King). CHEW chose and published two of the ones that were sent in along with Richard's Desmond and the Tutus article which I thought was pretty rad. So now finally that CHEW have had their way, I can too. Here are the Desmond pictures that have been missing from the blog. These are the ones that I sent in.
You can download the magazine off the chewthemagazine website. It's actually quite cool - I always thought it was pretty lame but they got some really interesting and cool designs and shoots going on in there.








p.s "...you're too late and I'm not old enough..."

No comments:

Post a Comment